Ola Mix - FSA
100% Natural Grounded Flaxseeds, Sunflower seeds, and Almonds. A very versatile mix of mixed seeds and nuts which have been formulated to provide you with a balanced dose of omega-3 fats and minerals such as calcium, zinc and magnesium. Start your day right with FSA and you will feel fuller for longer, lasting you until lunchtime.
How to use:
- Add 2 tablespoons over your breakfast cereal, oats, porridge, smoothie, juice or yogurt and blend it together for the extra boost of nutrients.
- Add into your baking recipes, such as bread, cakes, muffins and/or cookies
- Studies have found that by consuming 1-2 tablespoons of flaxseeds daily, resulted in a decrease in blood pressure by half and reduced risk of hypertension. Although flaxseeds, showed positive sighs, it is still always better to prevent the disease.
- Rich in protein, fibre and essential fatty acids such as omega-3 and alpha-linolenic acid. FSA helps in regulating imbalances caused by the modern day diet which is contributing to health problems.
- The soluble fibre from flaxseeds is beneficial in maintaining blood sugar levels and lowering cholesterol levels.
- Sunflower seeds and almonds are rich in vitamin A, B and E
- The combination of FSA is rich in calcium, zinc, magnesium, manganese, and many other micronutrients.
All the nutrients from: Flaxseeds, Sunflower seeds and Almonds
Each pack contains 250gm of grounded goodness, for better absorption
Every 2 tablespoons contain: 7g Protein, 3gm Fibre per pack.
Best Before: 1 Year from Date of Manufacture